Cyrus quota -f not working as expected

George Cooke geocoo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 04:10:10 EDT 2007

Read some excerpts of manging IMAP Mail online (
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/mimap/chapter/ch09.html) and deleting the
quota root file and  creating a new quota root using cyradm>setquota and
then fixing with quota -f seemed to force cyrus to calculate the new
filesystem disk usage.

Not sure if this is a bug or not but it worked so I can script this for the
future.