Replication: problems with synctest

Scott M. Likens damm at yazzy.org
Wed Nov 14 19:23:08 EST 2007

Hi Rich,

That truly depends on how your Unixlike (Linux) handles the package.  If
you're using a rpm, you may want to look into using a SRPM the next time
and tweek the .spec file so it does not try and pull in ntlm and otp and
gssapi.

That's one thing I dislike about most package management systems.
Instead of letting you decide what you want, they pull in every option
it can.

:(

That, or when you upgrade you can upgrade using a source tarball to
upgrade.  Then you can disable gssapi, otp and ntlm to ensure they don't
come back.

Scott