autocreate broken in 2.3?

Brian Dial bdial at rkk.com
Thu Mar 15 14:17:03 EST 2007

Using SuSE 10.2 with the included cyrus-imapd-2.2.13 I was able to gget
it to autocreate the inbox, some folders, and auto subscribe to some
folders upon authentication to my ldap server.  However, I recently did
a manual upgrade to cyrus 2.3.8 and it has all stopped working.  Cyrus
works fine on upgrade for the most part, but now it doesn't even create
the user's inbox upon authentication.  Is there any additional
directives needed in 2.3 that i could be missing?  Here is the relevant
portion of my imapd.conf

allowanonymouslogin: no
allowallsubscribe: 1
autocreateinboxfolders: Drafts|Sent Items
autosubscribesharedfolders: Projects
altnamespace: 1
sharedprefix: Shared Folders
autocreatequota: 100000