Controlling Sort Order

Alex Masidlover alex.masidlover at zednax.com
Mon Mar 12 16:27:29 EST 2007

Hi,

I've been using Cyrus for some considerable amount of time now, I am
currently using it with Horde and had assumed that the displayed order
of the messages was down to Horde - it looks like this is not the case.

I am trying to control whether when sorting by the recipient or sender
whether it sorts by the name or by the email address. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance,

Alex
--
Technical Director - Zednax Limited
W: http://www.zednax.com

Zednax Limited is registered in England and Wales, Company no. 05321754.
Registered address: Meadow House, Meadow Lane, Nottingham, NG2 3HS.
Zednax Limited is VAT registered, VAT registration no. GB 855 4468 92.