Murder member startup ctl_mboxlist -m signal 6

Janne Peltonen janne.peltonen at helsinki.fi
Thu Jun 28 13:30:04 EDT 2007

Hi!

One of my murder members seems to die by signal 6 (ABRT) while doing the
initial mailboxes list synch. There is a lot of load on the disk with
the mailboxes list, but any other murder members don't show such
behaviour (even with high io load). After that, the processes come up
nicely, and the mupdate slave initial mailboxes list synch is over in
ten minutes. (I really should give all my config partitions a SAN
virtual disk of its own, it seems.) The mupdate slave synch shows no
signs of trouble; the mailboxes list doesn't appear corrupted...

--Janne
--
Janne Peltonen <janne.peltonen at helsinki.fi>