Authors wanted for Linux Magazine

Markus Feilner mfeilner at
Mon Jun 25 04:53:17 EDT 2007

Hello list,

as an editor at the german linux magazine I am looking for an author who would
like to write about 5-6 pages on cyrus clustering (as a workshop or
presenting a detail of special interest), cyrus-murder and related topics.

If you are interested, please send me an email to:
<mfeilner at>

Mit freundlichen Gruessen - Best Regards,

Markus Feilner

Linux New Media AG, Sueskindstr. 4, 81929 Muenchen, Germany
Phone: +49 89 9934 1122, Fax: +49 89 9934 1199
mfeilner at -

Linux New Media - The Pulse of Linux
Lawrence - Malaga - Manchester -
Muenchen -  Sao Paulo - Timisoara - Warszawa

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Sueskindstrasse 4, 81929 Muenchen
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 129161
Vorstand: Rosemarie Schuster, Hermann Plank
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Rudolf Strobl