Cyrus with a NFS storage. random DBERROR

David Carter dpc22 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Jun 11 05:33:37 EDT 2007

On Sun, 10 Jun 2007, Rob Mueller wrote:

> I can try and keep an eye on bailouts some more, and see if I can get
> some more details. It would be nice if there was some more logging about
> why the bail out code path was actually called!

It typically means that something deep in libimap has thrown an error.
sync_client logs the only information that it has (the return code r).

It probably wouldn't hurt to try and log the current mailbox/user in some
consistent fashion.

David Carter                             Email: David.Carter at ucs.cam.ac.uk
University Computing Service,            Phone: (01223) 334502
New Museums Site, Pembroke Street,       Fax:   (01223) 334679
Cambridge UK. CB2 3QH.