AutoCreate Inbox. Create on login not working

BipinDas bipindas.k at ditro.com
Tue Jun 5 07:02:54 EDT 2007

Dear List.

I am using cyrus 2.1.8 and autocreatepatch 0.10 with sendmail and ldap. =

The create on post is working fine. The inbox will create automatically =

when user receive an email first. But create on login is not working. =

When try to login again a newly created user through squirrel mail the =

following error occurs
*ERROR : Could not complete request.*
Query: SELECT "INBOX"
Reason Given: Mailbox does not exist

I could not understand the following part of the Autocreate inbox patch =

doc. I think this make the problem

*ii) The user's authorisation ID (typically the same as the user's authenti=
cation ID)  =

doesn't belong to the imap_admins or admins
accounts (see imapd.conf)*.

Kindly tell me what does it means,or how I configure this section in imapd.=
conf.

regards

-- =