Backup $CONFIDIRECTORY/proc?

Ross Boylan ross at biostat.ucsf.edu
Mon Jul 30 14:20:46 EDT 2007

http://cyrusimap.web.cmu.edu/twiki/bin/view/Cyrus/Backup doesn't mention
it, but should I backup $CONFIGDIRECTORY/proc?

That's really a two part question: should I back up the directory, and
should I backup the contents?  I'm guessing the answers are yes and no
respectively.

I'm also curious whether the absence or presence of those items in a
backup could cause trouble on restore.  I suspect the proc directory
itself needs to be present, and I wonder if the items in the directory
could confuse cyrus into think some non-existent processes exist.

Thanks.
Ross Boylan