Patches used at FastMail.FM

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Sun Jan 7 19:41:46 EST 2007

It's been a while since I posted our list of patches, and there have been
a couple of changes since then.

I'm generating the site from a script and a bunch of patch description files
now, so I should be able to keep it up to date.

Feel free to use any of these patches, and Ken - feel free to include
anything that looks good into upstream!  Some of these patches are quite
specific to our site, but many of the are more generally useful as well.

I'm in the process of re-building against the new HEAD (previously the 2.3
branch) because we want some of the fixes that have gone in.  It would be
nice if there was another 2.3 release that checkpointed some of those in
time (*hint*, *hint*) but we're doing OK tracking CVS.

Regards,

Bron.
--
  Bron Gondwana