inbox creration in cyrus

JOYDEEP j.bakshi at unlimitedmail.org
Fri Apr 20 08:15:02 EDT 2007

Michael Menge wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i don't know felamimail, but the option
> unixhierarchysep:  yes
> sets / as folder seperator.
>
> You still can create user.test and user.test.trash, but that are two
> totally independet folders and user.test.trash is not a subfolder of
> user.test .
> The user test will not have an INBOX because of user.test is not a
> subfolder of user .
>
> So you have to tell felamimail to create the accounts as user/<username>

Hi Michael,
thanks for your response but as u can see my config below I already have
[unixhierarchysep:  yes]
there is no such configuration in felamimail so that I can set
user/<username>

more over when I manually create an user.<username>  by cyradm I can't
use sam command
as   sam cyrius -c user.<username>    reports mailbox doesn't exist.
do u have any idea why it is happening ? any mistake in my /etc/imapd.conf ?
the file is at below
thanks