Plain text dump of cyrus.index?

Miller, Greg gmiller at richmond.edu
Sun Apr 1 19:30:11 EDT 2007

Hello,

I found myself in a the situation where I need to do the opposite of a
reconstruct on my mailboxes. That is, instead of rebuilding the cyrus.*
files to reflect the messages on the file system, I want to query the
cyrus.* files to see which message files are indexed, and then delete
any extraneous message files on the file system.

My first step is to find a utility that can dump cyrus.index so that I
can determine which message file are valid, and therefore should not be
deleted.

Any insights?

Thanks

Greg