Cyrus and websieve.pl - how to make scripts active by default?

Elizabeth Schwartz betsy.schwartz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 15:12:01 EDT 2006

I'm running Cyrus 2.3.7 (Blastwave build) , Solaris 10 (06/06) , Apache 2,
websieve 0.63a.

My users are trying to set sieve vacation forwards. The forwards appear to
be set in the GUI
and the sieve files are created, but they are not *activated*.

To activate the files it seems to be  necessary to go into "Advanced
Options" and set "Activate Script" to Yes.

Is there a way to make it the default, that a script is activated when it is
created?
And/or is there a command line way to activate a sieve script?

thanks Betsy