mail lists and cyrus

Joseph Brennan brennan at
Tue Sep 5 14:47:49 EDT 2006

--On Tuesday, September 5, 2006 10:21 -0800 barsalou
<barjunk at> wrote:

> Maybe my google foo isn't very good, but I'm having a hard time finding
> information on how I might implement a mailling list using cyrus.
> Can someone give me a kick in the right direction?
> Using sendmail, ldap, cyrus.
> Mike B.

Get yourself a nice mailing list software package.

The only Cyrus-related idea might be to use a shared mailbox that
everybody can read, instead of mailing a copy to everybody, but that
only works well if all the list members read mail on the same system.

Joseph Brennan