SRS in cyrus sieve

Kjetil Torgrim Homme kjetilho at ifi.uio.no
Wed May 31 03:34:00 EDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-05-31 at 12:55 +0530, Ramprasad wrote:
> IMHO SPF works.If forwarded mails are the only thing SPF breaks and can
> be overcome with SRS, then Why not use it?

it can be overcome with SRS -- if the whole world implements SRS!

if we could get the whole world to change, we could make a better
protocol rather than continue the patchwork.  since global and uniform
change is completely unrealistic, we need to make the fixes backwards
compatible.  this disqualifies SPF and SRS.

I won't discuss SPF further here.
--
Kjetil T.