Cyrus Patches used at FastMail.FM

Tarjei Huse tarjei at nu.no
Fri May 26 14:14:51 EDT 2006

Hij
> - cyrus-fromheader-2.3.3.diff
>
> Outlook sucks.  I hate to have to commit yet another M$ workaround.  How
> widespread are these non-RFC2822-compliant messages?

I do not think it is just outlook. I've also seen problems with notes
doing stuff like this.

I get errors like this one in my logs:
host   /var/lib/imap/socket/lmtp[/var/lib/imap/socket/lmtp]
             said: 554 5.6.0   Message contains invalid header (in reply
to end of DATA command)

Does anyone know if there is a way to configure postfix or amavis to
clean up emails with with errors like these?
kind regards,
Tarjei