Some part of bug from 2.3.4 still in 2.3.5

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Thu May 25 09:12:25 EDT 2006

On Thu, 25 May 2006 09:00:36 -0400, "Ken Murchison" <murch at andrew.cmu.edu> said:
> Robert Mueller wrote:
> > Hi Ken
> >
> > There's still a serious bug in 2.3.5 that causes copied messages to be
> > pseudo invisible in the moved to folder. I can reproduce it as follows:
>
> Have you uncovered any other bugs that need to be fixed before I
> embarrass myself again by making a premature 2.3.6 release?

Not yet!

The second patch I made to reconstruct seems to have made it clean up the mess
correctly in the non CONDSTORE case.  I can't speak for CONDSTORE users, but
it looks to me like it does the right thing in that case too - because
modseq should always have a non-zero value, and if it doesn't then the value
of highestmodseq is probably 1 anyway, so 1 is still a better answer than 0.

Release early, release often - isn't that what they say.  Numbers are cheap.

Bron.
--
  Bron Gondwana
  brong at fastmail.fm