Outlook does not delete but displays deleted messages asstrike-trough

Warren Turkal wt at atmos.colostate.edu
Mon May 22 12:13:56 EDT 2006

On Monday 22 May 2006 09:43, Simon Matter wrote:
> Isn't the default policy to move to trash in Outlook? I think that way you
> can handle it without having the people to purge messages by hand.

No. The default in Outlook with an IMAP account is that it just strikes out
the message in your message list. It's the most rediculous thing I have seen
considering how every other email client out there works.

wt
--
Warren Turkal, Research Associate III/Systems Administrator
Colorado State University, Dept. of Atmospheric Science