Deliver AND forward a message

P Agenbag internet at psimation.com
Mon May 8 14:21:52 EDT 2006

[Apologies: I only replied to sender and not to list]

Thank you for the help. If possible, could you please help me out with
the finer details of sieve.

I've never worked with it before, but noticed a /var/imap/sieve folder
-> (empty)

I tried to create a file with the same name as the user and chowning it
to cyrus:mail, the restart sendmail and cyrus, but it does not seem to
do the redirecting ( it does deliver to the cyrus user though)

I tried to read up on sieve, but the link to cyrusoft.com/sieve seems to
be broken.

Thank you so much for you time and help.

Regards