Errors seen in the last few day relating to Cyrus

Clint Dilks clintd at
Wed May 3 18:51:18 EDT 2006

First off, thanks for the response.  Unfortunately when running the
db_recover command inside /var/imap/db I did specify the home
as /var/imap/db.  And this may have effected the databases in that
directory but it definitely did not effect
/var/imap/deliver.db or /var/imap/tls_sessions.db.  Any further

Have a nice day

On Wed, 2006-05-03 at 11:01 -0300, Andreas Hasenack wrote:

> On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 07:36:23PM +1200, Clint Dilks wrote:
> > And restarted the services I had stopped.  I repeated the db4.2_stat
> > commands and unfortunately the output is the same.  What am I missing?
> > As it appears the DB_CONFIG file is being ignored.  Once I had this
> > issue I also tried placing DB_CONFIG in /var/imap/db and repeating the
> > process this had no effect on the effected files either.
> The correct location for DB_CONFIG is inside the db directory, where the
> so called "database environment" resides. After you moved it there (as
> stated above), did you run the db_recover command pointing to
> /var/imap/db or just /var/imap as you did in the previous attempts? It
> should be /var/imap/db.
> ----
> Cyrus Home Page:
> Cyrus Wiki/FAQ: