migrate cyrus to another server.

Perry Brown vbperry at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 21 15:57:02 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Sorry to be asking this cause I know it's been asked before but I can't get
the email list archives now. It keeps telling me page not found. So again my
appologies but I'm a tad desperate.

I have a system with a disk that is failing so I need to move users ASAP and
was wondering the directories I'd need to move to a different server (new
system just built nothing else on it except base cyrus install) to get cyrus
  up and going business as usual for users?

We have user mailboxes in imap1\usernames
The username.sub and .seen files are in imap\#\*   (# = first letter on
email box).

Is it just a matter of stop cyrus on old and new boxes. copy these 2
directories off the old box to new box and start cyrus on new system?
Something else I'm missing.

Thank you for any help/clarification

Perry