servername not honored in imapd.c?

Simon Matter simon.matter at ch.sauter-bc.com
Fri Feb 10 15:46:18 EST 2006

> (Apologies, meant to send this to the list)

Unfortunately I also found a server having problem with it. That's why I
have removed the new package again.
In my case one imapd process was in a loop consuming gigabytes of memory
until it was killed by the kernel. This happened again and again.
I attached an strace to the process but lost it's output for some stupid
reason.
Maybe I can reproduce it later and provide some more information, or Ken
alreasy knows what the problem is.

Simon