Sieve vacation rule not working..

Joseph Silverman yossie at laszlosystems.com
Tue Aug 22 20:25:32 EDT 2006

anyone on this list, can u offer some help?  PLEASE?!

I checked 'deliver.db' and found no mention of any of my test users
in there.  I don't know what that means, almost certainly that the
vacation program failed early enough that it never tried to send or
even record the fact of the user it was sending to with the day count.

my installation is a urpmi (mandrake 2006.1) one.

- Yossie