Odd quota problem

Patrick Radtke phr2101 at columbia.edu
Thu Aug 3 16:53:14 EDT 2006

Is all that usage for his INBOX?
If it is spread across multiple IMAP folders then you could set a
quota separately for each one.

It may be that you are suffering from the 2GB quota limit in Cyrus
2.2 that Daniel mentioned.

Maybe just remove his quota?

liverwurst.cc.columbia.edu>  sq user.ct2213f none
remove quota
liverwurst.cc.columbia.edu> lq user.ct2213f
   /

#Quota file still exists. Not sure if you need to remove it.
-bash-3.00$  cyr_quota -f user.ct2213f
    Quota   % Used     Used Root
                         7 user.ct2213f

rm /var/cyrus/quota/K/user.ct2213f

-bash-3.00$  cyr_quota -f user.ct2213f
    Quota   % Used     Used Root
liverwurst.cc.columbia.edu>  lq user.ct2213f

-Patrick