Only some mailboxes don't accept incoming messages, no error in the logs for this?!

Rustedt, Florian florian.rustedt at smartnet.de
Wed Aug 2 06:41:31 EDT 2006

Hello,

i am pretty new to cyrus, so excuse my low expertise:
We've set up a combination of postfix+sasl+mysql+cyrus. Transport is
postfix-lmtp.

It is running now flawlessly since about one year, but now, we've got a
severe problem:
Three of our customers can't get mails. The Mail is transported via postfix
and via lmtp. Both logg an "sent=ok", the lmtp-log only contains
additionally some errors about missing sieve-files. However i got no sieve
configured, so it should be not of interest.

What can i look for now? Where could be the error?

It seems, that postfix/lmtp delivers the mail and cyrus accepts it, without
error. And then the Mail get's lost?!

Of course, there is enough diskspace and no high load.

Kind regards, Florian
named recipient(s) only.