Delete a user from all ACLs [auf Viren überprüft]

Hans Moser hans.moser at ofd-sth.niedersachsen.de
Fri Apr 21 07:22:42 EDT 2006

Hi!

Is there a simple way to figure out all the mailboxes a user is in the
ACLs and delete him?

Normaly one user has one own mailbox, it is easy to delete this
(including the ACL). But when I delete the user from my ldap, he has to
disappear from all the mailboxes' ACLs, where someone gave rights to
him. (i.e. user-a gave permission to user-b to read mailbox
user-a.project and now user-b has to be deleted.)

I have to add this to an automatic process for deleting a mail user.

Hans