migrating from cyrus-2.0.16

Jeremy Ford jeremyfo at shorefast.net
Mon Apr 3 19:43:56 EDT 2006

I finished building a new mail server with
cyrus-imapd-2.2.12+mysql+postfix+web-cyradm etc... I installed the FQUN
patch to web-cyradm and all seems to be working well. The problem is I need
to migrate about 50 domains and 1000 mailboxes from the old
cyrus-imapd-2.0.16 server (LDAP). I was wondering if there were any command
line tools or programs that would make this a little easier.  Since the
older mail server didn't use FQUN I know each mail box will have to be
re-created with user at domain.com, and each domain setup in the database. My
main worry is getting everyones imap folders and mails migrated _safely_

Any advice would be appreciated,

thanks

Jeremy