traffic accounting for imap and pop

Cristian Livadaru drac3 at vwclub.ro
Mon Nov 21 17:22:59 EST 2005

On Mon, Nov 21, 2005 at 03:56:40PM -0500, Brant Fitzsimmons wrote:
> Cristian Livadaru wrote:
>
> >I have been reading the mailing list archive over the anonymous impa,
> >not sure how actual it still is, anyway I found some patches from 2003
> >regarding trafficaccounting.
> >Is this in anyway included in a actual release? or do the patches still
> >work?
> >I love cyrus and I'm using it since some years but when it comes to some
> >documentation it realy is hard to find something, I think the new wiki
> >is a first great step in the right direction and I hope that everybody
> >that has something to contribute to the wiki that they will do it.
> >

> Apparently spammers are already taking advantage of it:
> http://acs-wiki.andrew.cmu.edu/twiki/bin/view/Cyrus/CyrusAdministration

was this link suposed to point to the site with spam ( that looks like
it has been removed in the meantime ) or should it be some help for my
question since I didn't find anything that could help me.

well yes, spamers are a pain in the *** but with a Wiki it's easy to get
back to the old content.
But take care with TWiki ... keep it up2date, I forgot about an old
twiki test installation and my box got hacked and was used for some
spam's :(

> >but now back my subject, how can I do some accounting, preferably for
> >every virtual domain or user ( then I could extract the domain )
> >
> >Regards, Cristian Livadaru
> >

> --
> Brant Fitzsimmons
> brant at bfcomputerconsulting.com
> "Strange times are these in which we live when the old and the
> young are taught falsehoods in the schools of learning. And the one
> man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and
> a fool."
> 							-Plato
>

> ----

Cristian Livadaru