Berkeley DB 4.4.16 released...

Scott M. Likens damm at yazzy.org
Sat Nov 19 09:56:48 EST 2005

Personally, when I hand build my Cyrus Servers, I end up putting DB3 on
it.

Because quite frankly i've found more responsiveness with DB3, and less
'insane' errors that make no clear sense to me.

That, and you can patch db3, and not worry about someone releasing a
new version that breaks your patch anymore.

It's great running old software, and making it work the way it should
be(tm) to begin with.