Importing MBOX-formatted mailboxes into Cyrus?

Phillip Hollweg phollweg at dennisonad.com
Thu Nov 17 17:24:10 EST 2005

Hi:

I am trying to use the Thunderbird mail client to move POP3 messages
from some Mac OS X clients to Cyrus running on Mac OS X 10.4.

I have created mbox files with a utility for Mac OS X called "emlx to
mbox Converter" which converts file used by Apple Mail 2 to mbox format.

I was able to get the mbox messages into Thunderbird's local folders,
but when I tried to move messages from there to IMAP I received the
message "The mail server responded: Message contains invalid header."

Is there a log file that would give me more specific information? Any
suggestions for how to troubleshoot this?

Regards, Phillip

---