Non interactive SIEVE filters installation

Andres tarallo Andres.Tarallo at linux-sudamerica.com
Wed Nov 9 08:04:01 EST 2005

I'm setting a new email server, with cyrus IMAP and SIEVE. I will add in
bulk a few hundred mail accounts. I've managed to modify a PERL script
that creates the accounts and needed folders to my needs.

Now I'm in need to also create in bulk the sieve filters for clasiffing
SPAM and mails suspected to have viruses.

As far as I've found sieve filters must be set for each user, by the
USer. I want to install an initial filter as the system manager for each
user or a sort of global filter.

Any help will be appreciated.