mailbox listed twice

Brenden Conte conteb at rpi.edu
Fri Nov 4 10:20:43 EST 2005

This looks like the problem arises if there is a child mailbox that starts
out exactly the same as the parent, and only the next character in the
child string after the end of the parent string match is a space.

Or, (!strncmp(parnet,child,strlen(parent) && child[strlen(parent)+1] == '
');

Is that a correct analysis?

-Brenden

--On Thursday, November 03, 2005 06:54:22 PM -0500 Ken Murchison