Autocreatequota and mailbox

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Sat May 21 20:09:48 EDT 2005

[ On Thursday, May 19, 2005 at 16:49:53 (-0700), Wil Cooley wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: Autocreatequota and mailbox
>
> On Thu, 2005-05-19 at 17:20 -0400, Greg A. Woods wrote:
>
> > > Does somebody know why this patch isn't
> > > included in Cyrus? http://email.uoa.gr/projects/cyrus/autocreate/
> >
> > I've been asking myself the same question for several years now, ever
> > since I created a very similar patch too.  :-)
>
> Christos answered this very question a few weeks ago:
>
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.imap.cyrus/17735

Yes, but that was not really a very good nor sufficient answer given
that the concept of automatically creating a missing INBOX on POST (or
login) has been around _FAR_ longer than the MURDER stuff has been.  I
sent my patch in back in the 1.x days, so there was more than ample time
to include the concept of doing this in the inter-server protocols.

--
						Greg A. Woods

H:+1 416 218-0098  W:+1 416 489-5852 x122  VE3TCP  RoboHack <woods at robohack.ca>
Planix, Inc. <woods at planix.com>          Secrets of the Weird <woods at weird.com>