(Silly flame war continues) Re: configure fails on Mac OS X 10.4

websrvr websrvr at macftphttp.serverbox.org
Tue May 24 03:55:40 EDT 2005

On May 23, 2005, at 04:41 PM, Rich Cook wrote:

> Nice sentiments!   And great language!  Thanks!   You continue to
> live up to your image.

Look you idiot, messages sent off-list require permission to post on
list, what part of that don't you understand?

The fact that you have some mental issues is of no cern to me but I
suggest you seek immediate medical attention.

The fact that the list allows you to get away with such behavior only
shows that they do have some tolerance but your blatant lack of
respect is insulting to the list in general and the evidence that you
attempt to goat someone with childish behavior doesn't say much for
your level of intelligence.

I suggest you find another avenue to play your games and come back
when you have grown up, I'm not the only one on the list who has
concluded this.

Show the list the respect it deserves and stop wasting peoples time
with such childish behavior.