Data Format Error

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Fri Mar 25 13:33:07 EST 2005

Am Fr, den 25.03.2005 schrieb Andrew Brink um 19:11:

> I don't think that is the problem, we have an alias that sends postmaster related email to /dev/null
> and I can that it is working.
>
> Andrew

But you accept mail for non existing user addresses while you should
reject them initially. Your log shows that the fault comes from mailer
cyrus trying to deliver. As suggested, use a catch-all entry for non
existing mail addresses or use Andrzej's real time integration hints for
Sendmail and Cyrus-IMAPd.

Alexander

Fedora Core 2 GNU/Linux on Athlon with kernel 2.6.10-1.770_FC2smp
Serendipity 19:30:21 up 8 days, 17:26, load average: 0.41, 0.52, 0.46