imap partition information

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Fri Feb 11 09:49:52 EST 2005

David G Mcmurtrie wrote:

> Does cyrus imapd make partition information available through IMAP
> protocol by any means?
>
> I noticed that the RENAME command takes a non-rfc documented partition
> argument to allow one to move a mailbox to a different partition.  I'm
> wondering if any other command(s) provide non-rfc documented information
> about what partition a mailbox is currently on.

Yes, as part of the ANNOTATEMORE extension, we added a
/vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/partition annotation (among others).  You can
get this info via IMAP with:

. getannotation user.ken "/vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/partition" "value"

Or use the cyradm "info" command.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127