no user in db

Forrest Aldrich forrie at forrie.com
Sat Feb 19 15:59:53 EST 2005

The issue I have has to do with deleting folders THROUGH imap... ie: I
can create a folder in my test account, but then I cannot delete that
same folder via IMAP, as I should.   The acl is fine.

I'm running postfix-current, and postconf doesn't show smtpd_sasl_path
as a valid option:

broken_sasl_auth_clients = no
lmtp_sasl_auth_enable = no
lmtp_sasl_password_maps =
lmtp_sasl_security_options = noplaintext, noanonymous
smtp_sasl_auth_enable = no
smtp_sasl_mechanism_filter =
smtp_sasl_password_maps =
smtp_sasl_security_options = noplaintext, noanonymous
smtp_sasl_tls_security_options = $var_smtp_sasl_opts
smtpd_sasl_application_name = smtpd
smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtpd_sasl_exceptions_networks =
smtpd_sasl_local_domain = pc.forrie.com      check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/recipient.access,      permit_mynetworks,      permit_sasl_authenticated,      reject_unauth_destination,      permit
smtpd_sasl_tls_security_options = $smtpd_sasl_security_options

My Cyrus SASL installation was formed by the FreeBSD port, and the *.db
is located in /usr/local/etc.  The permissions are, as far as I see,
correct.   sasldb2.db is owned by sasl:sasl and /etc/group has both
cyrus and postfix in that group.

Thanks,
Forrest