Problems with cyrus and postfix

Berger, Stefan (IT-Management) stefan.berger at dima-systems.com
Fri Dec 16 06:27:35 EST 2005

on a basic install of Suse 10 all parameters are set automaticlly so you
don't need to configure some parameters...

but try this

1st possibility:

mailbox_transport = cyrus                 - be sure that in master.cf
cyrus is included but it have to be there by default

or 2nd possibility:

in main.cf::                     mailbox_transport =
lmtp:unix:/var/spool/postfix/public/lmtp

and in /etc/cyrus.conf:     lmtpunix     cmd="lmtpd"
listen="/var/spool/postfix/public/lmtp" prefork=0

Grüße nach Grasbrunn

--
Stefan Berger

- Systemadministrator -

DIMA Systems AG
Nonnenstraße 39
04229 Leipzig

Tel.:   +49 341  2668 - 0
Fax.:   +49 341  2866 - 333
mailto: stefan.berger at dima-systems.de
       www.dima-systems.de

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
The information is intended only for the use of the addressee. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify DIMA
Systems AG immediately and erase all copies of the message.