Cyrus, 5000+ users, 250+ virtual domains

Joshua Schmidlkofer menion at asylumwear.com
Tue Dec 13 12:31:22 EST 2005

Howdy,

 I am working on a Cyrus implementation with 250+ virtual domains and 5000+ users.  I will need to have LDAP management, etc.   I have looked at Phamm, and it's not very pretty but it might work.   Does anyone have experiance with this?  This is an ISPs mail server.  We will be looking for spam and virus filtering.  Lots of MS clients, lots of people using Pop3.

 I have been using Cyrus for several years.  I have never done anything this _large_ though.

Thanks,
  Joshua