Cyrus WebMail

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Thu Dec 1 10:21:38 EST 2005

-- info-cyrus at utdallas.edu is rumored to have mumbled on 1. Dezember 2005
08:37:58 -0600 regarding Re: Cyrus WebMail:

> -- Ken Murchison said the following on 12/1/05 8:20 AM:
>>
>> Have you looked at using the /vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/squat annotation
>> and 'squatter -a'?
>
> I'm thinking of a way to squat all mailboxes on the server, but cycle
> through which ones get done that night.

We've already got something like that. I've posted it before and I thought
it was also somewhere in contrib, but I'm not sure. Hm, check out
squatrunner.txt and squatrunner.pl in contrib.

Cheers, Sebastian
--
Sebastian Hagedorn - RZKR-R1 (Flachbau), Zi. 18, Robert-Koch-Str. 10
Zentrum für angewandte Informatik - Universitätsweiter Service RRZK