how to remove myself from the list?

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Wed Aug 17 08:42:36 EDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-17 at 18:53 +0800, Wouter van Marle wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I can't remove my address from this list. An unsubscribe command as
> instructed gives the answer "unknown list". Pls advice.

----
dude made an announcement a week or so ago that they were switching to
mailman from the majordomo list manager and it appears that the
distribution of the list has indeed made the switch but not the web
links.

Let's see if they respond to your post - I would have told you who to
contact but the archives are suffering from the same issue presently.

Craig