Message contains NUL characters ...

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at
Wed Apr 27 10:53:03 EDT 2005

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005, John Fawcett wrote:

>> On Mon, 25 Apr 2005, Michael Sims wrote:

> Sometimes I check what I'm discarding and only remember seeing spam.
> That could explain the upward trend in these messages (in line with
> the general increase in spam), although I've not seen that and have
> too small numbers to draw conclusions.

Just as a follow up, I've had several reports from clients that
attachments in webmail/horde are failing ... after checking the maillog
while sending a test (so, not spam), I'm seeing the same thing being
caused by Horde itself as well ... :(

Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (
Email: scrappy at           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664
Cyrus Home Page:
Cyrus Wiki/FAQ:
List Archives/Info: