Can't create virtual domain mailboxes

Robin Rainton robin at rainton.com
Thu Apr 28 21:29:09 EDT 2005

Ahhh.... :o)

Thanks Eric. Still broken though. When I have:

virtdomains: on
defaultdomain: my.domain

cm user.test at my.domain gives "createmailbox: Permission denied"

When I have:

virtdomains: userid
defaultdomain: my.domain

cm user.test at my.domain gives "createmailbox: Permission denied"

Cunningly, when I remove the defaultdomain option in the second case I get,
"createmailbox: Invalid mailbox name"

No messages in /var/log/messages or maillog.

/var/lib/imap & /var/spool/imap are owned by cyrus:mail which is the
user imapd
is running as.

Are there any other config options I'm missing?

Most annoying :(