Usernames and imp-webmail.

Christiaan den Besten chris at scorpion.nl
Mon Oct 18 18:52:26 EDT 2004

Thanx,

That fixed the problem. I was not aware that these things could be
controlled in conf.php :)

---
Use username_tolower: yes

You can also easily fix imp to lowercase usernames. [ done :) ]
---

I suspect that our version: 2.1.16 does not seem to support this feature.

Thanx again all for your help !

bye,
Chris