more on quotas

Jure Pe_ar pegasus at nerv.eu.org
Fri Nov 26 17:38:44 EST 2004

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 00:22:45 -0200
Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh at debian.org> wrote:

> Debugger time!  Maybe a strace and ltrace would be enough, but...

I run my home instalation of cyrus on known flakey hardware and it just
doesn't want to brake down :) I could easily debug that one ... But it's a
bit different on a production system. I'll see what I can do ...

> Anyway, make sure the quota db isn't hosed first (deleting it and
> rebuilding it maybe?  I am not sure this is safe, I am not using 2.2 yet).

I'm not using quota db, I have regular quota files for each account.

--

Jure Pečar
http://jure.pecar.org/