sub-folders of inbox not showing up

Andrew Davis andrew at nccomp.com
Sat May 22 17:58:25 EDT 2004

I tried that actually... later... but I get "permission denied". Am I
doing it wrong?

[root at Cuba root]# cyradm --user link0001 --server localhost --auth plain
Password:
IMAP Password:
localhost.localdomain> lm
INBOX (\HasChildren)               INBOX.SAVE OPTIN (\HasNoChildren)
INBOX.Bounce (\HasNoChildren)      INBOX.Sent (\HasNoChildren)
INBOX.Drafts (\HasNoChildren)      INBOX.Trash (\HasNoChildren)
INBOX.Opt-In (\HasNoChildren)      INBOX.Worked (\HasNoChildren)
INBOX.Opt-Out (\HasNoChildren)
localhost.localdomain> reconstruct INBOX
reconstruct: Permission denied
localhost.localdomain> reconstruct INBOX.Bounce
reconstruct: Permission denied
localhost.localdomain>

I can't imagine I'm the first person to do an upgrade by building a new
system and copying everything over. To me its a lot safer than upgrading
a production machine and leaves a nice fallback. If I can beyond this
one issue... I think all will be good from here.

AD

   Andrew Davis
   North County Computers
   http://www.nccomp.com