filespace usage

Philip Chambers P.A.Chambers at exeter.ac.uk
Thu May 27 11:06:48 EDT 2004

I am writing a utility to give me a list of filespace usage for all my cyrus users.
This will be run by cron overnight.  Clearly I can just go through all the
partitions and do a "du -sk" at each user's root directory.

However, since cyrus has a quota facility it seems likely that cyrus must record
each user's current usage somewhere.  I have had a quick look at the code, but it is
not obvious to me where that information is stored.  Can someone point me to where
cyrus stores user filespace usage?

Phil.