SASL not initializing?

Hajimu UMEMOTO ume at mahoroba.org
Tue Mar 9 13:00:21 EST 2004

Hi,

>>>>> On Mon, 8 Mar 2004 12:00:37 -0500 (EST)
>>>>> Rob Siemborski <rjs3 at andrew.cmu.edu> said:

rjs3> I applied the SASL patch (though it had 3 rejects, I think I sorted
rjs3> through them).  Please verify that CVS is correct.

It seems good to me.  I attach a patch for few minor changes.

rjs3> The Cyrus IMAP patch had a *lot* of rejects, and I'd rather not need to
rjs3> sort through them.  Could you make a patch against current CVS instead?

I can see the equivalent in CVS, but it is not enough slightly.  I
attach a patch in this mail.  Though I hesitated over which to choose,
I unified to mine.

Sincerely,