Corrupted seen files

Per Steinar Iversen PerSteinar.Iversen at adm.hio.no
Mon Mar 29 04:41:22 EST 2004

I have recently seen some corrupted skiplist files, this morning for example:

cvt_cyrusdb[14132]: DBERROR: skiplist recovery: 0448 should be ADD or DELETE
imap imap[13835]: cyrusdb errorDBERROR: skiplist recovery: 0448 should be ADD or DELETE
imap imap[13835]: DBERROR: opening /var/lib/imap/user/j/johapen.seen:

This is with cyrus-imapd-2.2.3-8 built and running on RedHat AS3

Removing the .seen file "solves" the problem.

Is this is a known problem? I saw it once when our server ran on RedHat 9
and several times since upgrading to RedHat AS3.

-psi
---
Home Page: http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus