sieve problems (continued)

Christian Schulte cs at schulte.it
Tue Jun 1 03:21:17 EDT 2004

Bob Tito wrote:

> I replied to fast ;-( ..
>
> Forgot to restart imap, and for me the old problem is back again..
> For now i'll go back to Christian's patch.

Hmm...there is no big difference with Ken's patch. Its more a thing that
I needed to change three files where only one was really needed to be
changed. The change itself should be the same! Are you really shure
Ken's patch does not work for you ? This is what I got during patching...

patching file lmtp_sieve.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 830.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 839.
2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file lmtp_sieve.c.rej

...I then added the lines by hand. Verifying my new diff again with
Ken's patch shows no difference with it.

--
Christian